Please read the following carefully and keep it for your records.
Temple View Capital, LLC, its affiliates and licensees (“TVC”) are committed to protecting the security and integrity of our clients’ and customers’ non-public personal information and ensuring the accuracy of that information. In this statement, non-public personal information generally means information about you that we obtained in connection with a service or product that we provided and that is not otherwise lawfully available to the general public.
In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information we compile about your transactions or experiences with TVC. This may include information such as your credit worthiness, account balances, etc.
- Information we obtain from public sources. This may include information contained in federal, state, and local records such as recorded liens on your property, real estate taxes and assessments, tax liens, etc.
- Information about visitors to our web sites if the visitor voluntarily chooses to provide it. While we do not collect personally identifiable non-public personal information about visitors to our web sites unless the visitor voluntarily chooses to provide it, when you visit our web site we may use “cookies” to collect information that we then use to measure the use of our site and to assist us in improving the content of our site. A “cookie” is a small marker that is left on your computer, which can only be read by us and helps us better service your account the next time you visit our web site. A “cookie” allows TVC to know that a visit has occurred within our site, and the pages that were viewed. TVC does not retain any of these cookies or store any cookies on your hard drive. Cookies are commonly used on web sites and do not harm your computer. You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options in your browser.
We may also obtain demographic or other information about you that is not assembled for the purpose of determining your eligibility for credit.
We use your non-public personal information only as permitted by law.
TVC will sometimes disclose your non-public personal information to companies or entities unaffiliated with TVC, as permitted by law. Examples of when this might occur include the following:
- Third party services. We may disclose your non-public information to companies that provide services to TVC, such as compliance vendors, data storage and imaging companies
- Non-profit Agencies. We may disclose your non-public personal information to non-profit agencies providing homeowner assistance programs if you have applied to participate in such a program in connection with your loan transaction.
- Legal Requirements. We may at times be required to disclose your non-public personal information to comply with subpoenas, court orders, and legal reporting requirements.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your non-public personal information in connection with a proposed or actual sale or transfer of your loan to another company.
- Written Consent. We may also disclose your non-public personal information with your written consent, including when you give someone power of attorney or other authorization to act on your behalf.
- Fraud Protection. We may disclose your non-public personal information to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, to resolve customer disputes, and as necessary, to TVC’s regulators, attorneys, accountants and auditors.
- Other Purposes. We may also disclose all the non-public personal information e collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf. We may also disclose such information (other than information regarding California residents) to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We require such non-affiliated companies to limit the use of such information solely to the purposes for which such information was provided.
TVC may also share your non-public personal information with our affiliated companies, and/or affiliated companies that TVC may have in the future, as permitted or required by law. An affiliate is a company that we own or control or that owns or controls us.
After you are no longer a customer or client of TVC, we will continue to treat the non-public personal information we have about you as if you were still our customer or client.